Skip to Main Content
- Submit up to 3 poems (per entry fee), single-spaced (8 pages max). 12pt standard font. There are no restrictions on form. Send as a SINGLE attachment/file (.doc; .docx; .pdf).
- Only original, previously unpublished work will be considered. One submission, or group of poems per reading period.
- We judge blind. No identifying information on submitted work.
- Include a cover letter in the provided space in the Submittable form (not in the document). Include your mailing address, email and phone number, a brief bio, and poem titles.
- Simultaneous submissions are okay, so long as you let us know in your cover letter. Notify us immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere by adding a note to your Submittable account.
- Please do not query submission status. Response time is 8-12 weeks.
- Revisions can be made after acceptance; do not withdraw and resubmit work due to revision concerns.
- If you have been published by Rain on Rooftops Review, please wait one year before resubmitting.